- Area & Transport
- Other Documents
An opportunity to buy or lease a modern London headquarters building
Planning Usage: Commercial, Business and Service
- Virtual freehold premises available with vacant possession, suitable for owner occupiers and investors.
- Extremely well located in the heart of midtown situated within a short walk to Temple underground station.
- Positioned within one of midtown’s largest and most prestigious residential developments by St Edward (Berkeley), and adjacent to 180 House, which is the new Soho House offer.
- The existing restaurant will be converted into modern open plan office accommodation. The vendor will deliver the office space to the purchaser’s desired specification.
- Once refurbished the property will comprise 6,300 sq ft NIA (585 sqm) of voluminous commercial space arranged over ground and first floors.
- Benefitting from dual access from Strand and Arundel street, the commercial space features include a double height reception, courtyard, cycle storage and shower facilities.
- Planning use class E providing excellent flexibility for alternative uses.
TransportTempleCircle, DistrictCity ThameslinkThameslinkHolbornCentral, PiccadillyChancery LaneCentral
MISREPRESENTATION ACT — These particulars do not form part of any offer of contract. They are issued as a general guide, but do not constitute representation of fact. Parties should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. Unless otherwise stated, all prices/rents are quoted exclusive of vat. All terms and information provided is subject to contract & without prejudice.