- Area & Transport
- Other Documents
Highly Sought After Warehouse Conversion For Sale In Shoreditch.
Property DetailsVendorPrivateTenureThe property is held on a 999 year Long Leasehold from 1989 at a peppercorn.Title number EGL242912Size2,180 Ft² (202.53 M²) NIAPriceOffers invited in excess of £2,850,000 (£1,307 /Ft²), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.Net Initial Yield4.78% assuming purchaser costs of 6.43%VATThe property has been elected for VATEPCAvailable on requestLegal CostsEach party to bear their own legal costs in this transactionPlanningThe property is located in the London Borough Of HackneyListed StatusThe building is not listed
Planning Usage: B1 Business / Office
Hoxton Square is situated in the diverse and exciting office market of Hoxton, a short distance from both Shoreditch and Old Street Roundabout.
Hoxton is one of London’s most fashionable office districts forming part of London’s worlds renowned tech belt. It offers a unique mix of building stock including highly sought after warehouse accommodation adored by the fashion, tech and creative sectors.
The area attracts an impressive range of occupiers who are drawn to the quality of the local amenities with numerous thriving retail, leisure and restaurants on offer.
41 Hoxton Square occupies a prominent position on the south side of Hoxton Square. Hoxton Square provides highly sought after green space in the heart of the hustle and bustle of one of London’s trendiest districts.
- Highly attractive mixed use period building overlooking Hoxton Square
- Suitable for both Owner Occupiers and Investors
- Comprises 2,180 Sq Ft arranged over LG, G and 4 upper floors
- Showroom accommodation totals 763 Sq Ft arranged over the G & LG floors
- Office accommodation comprises 1,417 Sq Ft over 1st - 4th floors
- Vacant possession achievable on the LG - 1st Floors or option to agree a new one year lease at £62,500 Per Annum
- Proposed rent passing of £145,000 Per Annum
- Proposed WAULT to expiry 2.29 years and 1.15 years to break
41 Hoxton Square ,
London N1 6PB
TransportOld StreetNorthernNational Rail ServicesHoxtonLondon OvergroundShoreditch High StreetLondon Overground
To be provided in due course.