- Area & Transport
- Floor Plans
- Other Documents
Recently fully fitted-out floor within a prime, comprehensively refurbished building. The 5th floor at 12 Arthur Street offers a best-in-class, turnkey office with excellent natural light and impressive building common parts and tenant amenities. 12 Arthur Street is situated on a prominent island site bordered by Arthur Street, Upper Thames Street, Laurence Pountney Lane and Martin Lane, providing excellent natural light to the floors. The common areas have been comprehensively refurbished to include a new reception designed by Morrow + Lorraine.
Planning Usage: B1 Business / Office
Arthur Street is an island site offering newly refurbished contemporary workspaces with excellent natural light to all the floors.
The building has excellent transport links with Bank, Cannon Street, Monument and London Bridge Stations all within easy walking distance.
The location also benefits from amenities within the Bloomberg arcade, The Ned and Borough Market all a short walk away.
- Recently refurbished and fully fitted-out & furnished office floor
- New modern reception area designed by Morrow+Lorraine Architects
- Island site that benefits from 4 elevations of floor to ceiling glazing
- New VRF air conditioning
- New LED lighting
- New raised floors (150mm overall)
- Occupational Density – 1:8 sq m
- New WCs
- New Commuter Facilities, include 118 bicycle racks, 18 Brompton lockers, bicycle repair station, electric scooter charging station, 12 showers, 120 heated lockers, towel station and drying room.
12 Arthur St,
London EC4R 9AB
TransportBankCentral, Circle, District, DLR, Northern, Waterloo & CityCannon StreetCircle, DistrictNational Rail ServicesMonumentCentral, Circle, District, Northern, Waterloo & City, DLRLondon BridgeNorthern