- Area & Transport
- Floor Plans
- Other Documents
Spectrum is a contemporary and characterful work-space at the epicenter of London's creative and connective industries. The freshly fitted out plug & play space at level eight brings hassle free, fully fitted space with big-building benefits.
Property DetailsLocal AuthorityThe London Borough of IslingtonDeveloperGreat Portland EstatesLease TermsA new lease for a term by arrangement available direct from the LandlordAvailableImmediately availableVATThe building is elected to VATTenureLeaseholdWired ScoreGold
- 160,000 sq ft building, 5,512 sq ft fully fitted space available
- 62 work stations, 4 meetings rooms and 2 private terraces
- Serviced by a smart building app providing access to service and amenity
- A building of great minds including HBO, Warner Bros, CNN, Turner
- 4,400 sq ft wifi-enabled reception and business lounge
- 261 lockers, 258 cycle space and 20 showers
- Interconnecting cafe, bar and on site restaurants
- BREEAM 'Excellent'
160 Old Street ,
London EC1V 9PB
TransportOld StreetNorthernNational Rail ServicesBarbicanCircle, Hammersmith & City, MetropolitanMoorgateCircle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, NorthernNational Rail ServicesFarringdonCircle, Hammersmith & City, MetropolitanFirst Capital Connect, Thameslink
To be provided in due course.