- Area & Transport
- Other Documents
Fully fitted office accommodation in this landmark building in the heart of Old Street. Available by way of a sub-lease for a term to expire in March 2022
Property DetailsDeveloperDerwent LondonArchitectsAHMMVATThis property is elected for VAT and will be applicable on all outgoings.TenureLeaseholdLease TermSub-lease available for a term to expire in March 2022.
Planning Usage: B1 Business / Office
Inspiring office space at Derwent London's inspiring white collar factory from 7,823 ft². White Collar Factory’s design and construction offers new office space that combines the wisdom of well-built industrial spaces with best practice in modern office design.
Combining innovative design with Concrete Core Cooling (CCC), sustainable principles, future-proof flexibility and panoramic views, White Collar Factory will revolutionise the urban workplace. In particular, its voluminous ceiling heights of a clear 3.5m provide an almost unrivalled sense of space.
Taking its inspiration from the 20th Century architects (Frank Lloyd Wright and Jean Prouvé) who transferred mass manufacturing technology to architectural design, White Collar Factory possesses an industrial aesthetic both inside and out.
Most unique is the 150m running track that is situated at the very top of the building.
- New urban campus in the heart of ‘Tech City’ & on ‘Silicon’ Old Street Roundabout
- Fully fitted office accommodation available for rent
- Available by way of a sub-lease for a term to expire in March 2022
- Fit out to include office furniture, cabling, kitchenette and meeting rooms
- Unbeatable views of London
- 150m rooftop running track and communal roof terrace and bar
- LED suspended strip lighting
- Concrete core cooling (CCC)
- 26 showers, 276 cycle spaces and 276 lockers
- Multiple passenger lifts
- Workshop Coffee serving within the entrance lobby
White Collar Factory ,
100 City Road ,
London EC1Y 1BE
TransportOld StreetNorthernNational Rail ServicesMoorgateCircle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, NorthernNational Rail Services