- Area & Transport
- Other Documents
6,373 sq ft of considered and thoughtfully refurbished office space, within a landmark building featuring two new floors with feature glazed roof lights.
Property DetailsTenureLeaseholdDeveloperRiverton Capital HoldingsManaging AgentsHelix Property AdvisorsTermsFlexible lease terms available on application.VATApplicable on all outgoingsPosessionAvailable September 2020
Planning Usage: Business / OfficeLight and bright office space over four floors provides a flexible working environment.Farringdon attracts occupiers from a diverse range of business sectors – in part due to the rich amenity offering on the doorstep.Farringdon Station is a two minute walk from the building. It offers excellent travel connections across London and beyond. The Elizabeth Line will also offer dramatically reduced travel times across the City from 2021.
- Newly refurbished office floors
- Excellent natural daylight throughout
- Modern LED strip lighting
- Openable windows to provide natural ventilation
- New VRF air-conditioning system
- 1 x passenger lift
- Space can be delivered fully fitted
- Fully accessible floor on the 2nd & 3rd floors
- Exceptional views of the surrounding location
- Remodelled contemporary reception lobby
- Demised WC facilities on each floor
- Generous floor to ceiling height
89 Charterhouse Street ,
London EC1M 6HR
TransportFarringdonCircle, Hammersmith & City, MetropolitanFirst Capital Connect, ThameslinkBarbicanCircle, Hammersmith & City, MetropolitanChancery LaneCentral
To be provided in due course.