- Area & Transport
- Floor Plans
This landmark Midtown building has been sympathetically re-imagined by signature architects Buckley Grey Yeoman. The entire 3rd floor is currently undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment and will be available from July 2020.
Planning Usage: B1 Business / OfficeThe building benefits from both front and rear reception areas providing direct access onto High Holborn and Southampton Buildings respectively. The rear reception further benefits froma intergrated Black Sheep Coffee shop with internal and external seating.Holborn Gate is prominently located in the heart of Midtown, immediately adjacent to Chancery Lane Underground Station (Central Line). The building is less than a ten minute walk to Farringdon Station which gives access to the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines. Farringdon will also be a keyinterchange on the Elizabeth Line shortening travel times betweenEast and West.The approach to sustainable design and construction for this floor was founded on an understanding of the need to be mindful and ethical in the protection of the planet. The design team questioned whether it is enough to just comply with the recycling targets for construction waste. This resulted in an approach based on other measures that could be adopted to minimise the negative effects of building in the refurbishment of the premises. The floor has been refurbished on the basis of these principles.
- Modernisation of perimeter units and new window frame system
- Car Parking available by separate arrangement
- Dedicated male and female shower (11 x No) and locker facilities
- Cycle centre at basement level with racking for 122 bicycles and on site maintenance
- Exposed ceiling mounted VRV Air Conditioning system with perimeter units
- Refurbished lift lobbies and on floor WCs
- Suspended linear LED light fittings controlled by Smart Digital DALI – 2 System
- 5 x 16 person passenger lifts
- Landscaped southern piazza with café operated by Black Sheep Coffee
- Two primary office entrances with staffed reception areas on High Holborn and Southampton Building
33 High Holborn,
London WC1V 6AX
To be provided in due course.