- Area & Transport
- Floor Plans
- Other Documents
Spectrum is a contemporary and characterful work-space at the epicenter of London's creative and connective industries.
The freshly fitted out plug & play space at level five brings hassle free, fully fitted space with big-building benefits.
Property DetailsLocal AuthorityThe London Borough of IslingtonDeveloperGreat Portland EstatesLease TermsA new lease for a term by arrangement available direct from the LandlordAvailableImmediately availableVATThe building is elected to VATTenureLeaseholdWired ScoreGold
- 160,000 sq ft building, 12,437 sq ft fully fitted space available
- 115 work stations, 10 meetings rooms and 1,1817 sq ft private terraces
- Capable of 1 person per 8 sq m occupancy
- 4,400 sq ft wifi-enabled reception and business lounge
- 261 lockers, 258 cycle space and 20 showers
- BREEAM 'Excellent'
- Interconnecting cafe, bar and on site restaurants
- A building of great minds including HBO, Warner Bros, CNN, Turner
- Serviced by a smart building app providing access to service and amenity
160 Old Street ,
London EC1V 9PB
TransportOld StreetNorthernNational Rail ServicesBarbicanCircle, Hammersmith & City, MetropolitanMoorgateCircle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, NorthernNational Rail ServicesFarringdonCircle, Hammersmith & City, MetropolitanFirst Capital Connect, Thameslink
To be provided in due course.