- Area & Transport
- Other Documents
Great value, lower ground floor office space in fantastic City location.
Planning Usage: B1 Business / Office
4 Chiswell Street is ideally located in the centre of London’s Tech City. The building benefits from a remodelled reception, commissionaire, modern bicycle storage and shower facilities. The available floor provides cost effective and flexible office space.
The building benefits from excellent transport links with Moorgate, Old Street and Liverpool Street stations all being within a 10-minute walk, as well as the impending Elizabeth Line at Moorgate & Liverpool Street stations providing a further boost to the building’s connectivity.
- 5 WCs per floor
- WiredScore certified
- Air conditioning
- DDA compliant
- Contemporary redesigned reception
- 2 x 8 person passenger lifts and 1 x firefighting lift
- Fully accessible raised floors (100mm floor void)
- Maximum floor to underside of soffit of 3.45m
- 5 showers with changing facilities and drying room
- 36 cycle spaces and 26 lockers
- Backbone connect data enabled
4 Chiswell Street,
London EC1Y 4UP
TransportMoorgateCircle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, NorthernNational Rail ServicesLiverpool StreetCentral, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, TFL RailNational Rail ServicesBarbicanCircle, Hammersmith & City, MetropolitanOld StreetNorthernNational Rail ServicesBankCentral, Circle, District, DLR, Northern, Waterloo & City
To be provided in due course.