- Area & Transport
- Other Documents
LOCATED DIRECTLY ABOVE ANGEL UNDERGROUND STATION, ANGEL SQUARE IS CENTRALLY POSITIONED IN ONE OF LONDON’S PREMIER THOROUGHFARES
Property DetailsDeveloperDerwent LondonTenureLeaseholdLease TermA new full repairing and insuring lease is available direct from the Landlord.VATThe property is elected for VATPossessionAvailableLegal CostsEach party to bear their own legal costs in this transactionLocal AuthorityThe London Borough of Islington
Planning Usage: B1 Business / OfficeAngel Square is perfectly located above Angel Undergroundstation, providing excellent connectivity across London andbeyond. For international links, King’s Cross St Pancras isa 15 minute walk or one stop on the underground.For shopping, eating and drinking, the building has a varietyof amenity on its doorstep. Upper Street is home to manycontemporary fashion and lifestyle brands alongside uniqueindependent boutiques and specialist antique shops.A vast array of eclectic eateries, gastro pubs and buzzing barsare within a short walk as well as Sadler’s Wells and theAlmeida Theatre for those seeking a culture fix.
- Fully fitted and furnished office space
- 26 desks and 2 meeting rooms
- Fully cabled and enabled with high speed fibre internet
- Kitchenette and tea point
- Newly refurbished external courtyard with planting and signage
- Redesigned managed reception and lift lobby
- Fitted with kitchen and meeting room
- LED lighting on the office floor, with exposed concrete soffit
- Mechanically tempered fresh air distribution
- Soffit mounted heating and cooling air conditioning units
- Car parking spaces available upon request
- Campus cycle storage and shower facilities
1 Torrens Street,
London EC1V 1NY
To be provided in due course.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT — These particulars do not form part of any offer of contract. They are issued as a general guide, but do not constitute representation of fact. Parties should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. Unless otherwise stated, all prices/rents are quoted exclusive of vat. All terms and information provided is subject to contract & without prejudice.