- Area & Transport
- Floor Plans
Unique opportunity to acquire brand new D1 accommodation
Planning Usage: D1 Non-residential Institutions16 Bryanstone Street is a newly developed, self contained D1 accommodation, with own entrance from Bryanston Street.Located close to Hyde Park with close access to the many restaurants Marylebone has to offer.Baker Street underground and Marylebone mainline station are within a few minutes' walk providing easy access to Central London.
- Common areas completed
- Exposed blockwork walls
- A secure external envelope including roof, walls, windows, doors etc.
- Fire proofing to all structural elements
- M&E systems provided for tenant collection
- 12 bicycle racks
- Main entrance door, fire escape doors and service doors all fully finished
- Staircase void and lift shaft to receive tenants's installations
16 Bryanston Street,
TransportBaker StreetBakerloo, Metropolitan, Circle, Jubilee, Hammersmith & CityMaryleboneHammersmith & City, Bakerloo, Circle
To be provided in due course.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT — These particulars do not form part of any offer of contract. They are issued as a general guide, but do not constitute representation of fact. Parties should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. Unless otherwise stated, all prices/rents are quoted exclusive of vat. All terms and information provided is subject to contract & without prejudice.