- Area & Transport
- Floor Plans
- Other Documents
Last floor remaining. Sensational redevelopment of this former warehouse property in the heart of Old Street. 5,437 Ft² of fully-fitted “plug & play” space available for rent.
Property DetailsDeveloperPrivateTenureLeaseholdLease TermNew full repairing & insuring lease available for a term by arrangement direct from the freeholderVATThe property is elected for VATPossessionAvailableLegal CostsEach party to bear their own legal costs in this transactionLocal AuthorityThe London Borough of Islington
Planning Usage: B1 Business / OfficeLast floor remaining.Sensational redevelopment of this former warehouse property in the heart of Old Street.5,437 Ft² of fully-fitted “plug & play” space available for rent.
- Original retained façade
- Fully-fitted “plug & play” office space to include 54 workstations, 3 meeting rooms, hot-desking, phone booths, tea point and break-out space.
- Generous floor to ceiling heights
- Modern Suspended Lighting
- Brand new exposed air-conditioning system
- Exposed steel beams
- Superb Natural Daylight
- Fibre optic connectivity
- Cycle storage for 44 bikes, drying room, 81 lockers and shower changing area
- Eco-friendly biodiverse roof, low energy lighting and renewable energy for electricity generation.
- Two new 9-person lifts
- Nearest tubes: Old Street & Barbican stations
Floor Size (Ft2 | M2) Rent (/Ft2 | /a) S/Charge (/Ft2 | /a) Rates (/Ft2 | /a) Total /a Planning Usage Status 4th 3,253 £67.50 £10.00 £20.00 £317,167.50 B1 Let 3rd 4,506 £67.50 £10.00 £20.00 £439,335.00 B1 Let 2nd 5,444 £65.00 £10.00 £20.00 £517,180.00 B1 Let 1st 5,437 £72.50 £9.12 £20.00 £552,507.94 B1 Available Ground & Courtyard 7,249 £57.50 £10.00 £20.00 £634,287.50 B1 Let Total / Avgs. 5,437 £72.50 £9.12 £20.00 £552,507.94
116 Old Street,
TransportOld StreetNorthernNational Rail ServicesBuses43
To be provided in due course.