- Area & Transport
- Floor Plans
- Other Documents
Occupying the south side of Mayfair Place sits the imposing Grade II listed Devonshire House. Originally built in 1924, and with views across Green Park, Devonshire House really is a level above most Mayfair office properties. There are now only two office suites available on the 8th Floor, with a third suite available on the 4th Floor.
Planning Usage: B1 Business / OfficeMayfair has an unrivalled public transport network, with a number of underground stations within easy walking distance. These provide fast and direct access to all of London’s mainline rail stations and international airports. From the glitz of the Ritz to the finery of Jermyn Street, from the fine dining at Nobu to the culture at the Academy, all are moments away.
- Large 10th floor terrace
- New LED lighting
- New 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Hybrid plaster & raft ceiling design
- Demised WCs
- New cycle facilities with bike racks, showers and lockers
- 6 x 18 person passenger lifts
- 24 hour security with in house building management team
1 Mayfair Place,
London W1A 8AJ
TransportGreen ParkPiccadilly, Victoria, Jubilee
To be provided in due course.