- Area & Transport
- Other Docs
Characterful self-contained warehouse style unit available within former print works in the heart of Shoreditch
Property DetailsDeveloperPrivate LandlordTenureLeaseholdLease TermFull repairing and insuring leaseVATThe property is elected for VATPossessionImmediately availableLegal CostsEach party to bear their own legal costs in this transactionConservation AreaSouth ShoreditchListed StatusNot ListedLocal AuthorityThe London Borough of Hackney
Planning Usage: B1 Business / OfficeOriginally an old print works for The Bank Of England, Zetland House is a creative hub that has been refurbished into interesting loft style offices whilst retaining its integrity and existing warehouse features.The building houses a multitude of tenants mainly within the tech/creative sectors. The property is focused around a central courtyard, which regularly plays host to events designed to promote interaction between tenants.
- The unit benefits from its own private front door from Scrutton Street
- New air-conditioning system
- Excellent floor to ceiling height
- Polished concrete flooring
- Retains original vault doors
- Private lift
- Modern linear LED lighting
- Self-contained Male & Female WCs
- Communal cycle and shower facilities
- Central courtyard with outdoor seating
- Onsite cafe & gym
- Meeting rooms and screening room available to hire
- Nearest Stations - Old Street, Shoreditch High Street & Liverpool Street
Zetland House, The Boiler Room,
5-25 Scrutton Street,
London EC2A 4HJ
TransportShoreditch High StreetLondon OvergroundLiverpool StreetCentral, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, TFL RailNational Rail ServicesOld StreetNorthernNational Rail ServicesBuses55, 153, 243, N35, N55
To be provided in due course.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT — These particulars do not form part of any offer of contract. They are issued as a general guide, but do not constitute representation of fact. Parties should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. Unless otherwise stated, all prices/rents are quoted exclusive of vat. All terms and information provided is subject to contract & without prejudice.