Planning Usage: B1 Business / Office
The Bower is designed by award-winning architects AHMM
and comprises a collection of three buildings, each with a distinct character, united in both purpose and integrity.
Designed with flexibility in mind, The Bower creates a new community where occupiers can collaborate in a contemporary and visionary space.
Comprising cutting edge office space alongside dynamic restaurant and retail, The Bower, Old Street EC1 is a new high quality mixed use development by Helical Bar and Crosstree Real Estate.
Three buildings, three distinct identities, one common purpose: to provide exceptional, modern office space of character and integrity, enhanced by substantial public spaces to work, socialise and engage within.
All occupiers at The Bower benefit from the significant facilities and amenities located onsite, including:
• A communal café and lounge where people from different companies and industries can meet, grab a coffee and a snack or just get away from the office to think and collaborate. This space will also be available to occupiers for private functions and events
• Over one acre of landscaped, pedestrianised outside space including numerous places to sit and relax, and featuring public art from local, emerging artists
• Six new retail spaces reserved for some of London’s hottest dining and drinking concepts, plus the landmark veteran Shoreditch Grind
• Dramatic double-height reception with 24-hour security
• 430+ cycle storage facilities and generously proportioned his and hers locker/shower rooms
• For more information simply click on the title of the building you are interested in, or drag the slider to rotate the site map below.
Office Tenants now in residence:
John Brown Media
Retail Tenants now in residence:
Good & Proper Tea
Enoteca da Luca
The Draft House
Please visit the official website for further information: